I see water being wasted. Who can I contact?

Please call the City of North Salt Lake Public Works at (801) 335-8726. City ordinance states that outdoor watering is not allowed between the hours of 10:00 am through 6:00 pm and outdoor watering is also not allowed between October 15 through April 15 (Ord No. 8-1-6 E). (The following dates are subject to change depending on drought restrictions, etc.) Violators will be given a warning and if the problem persists, could be subject to penalties.

Show All Answers

1. Do you have curbside recycling?
2. Will recycling extend the life of our landfill?
3. How does recycling compare to waste-to-energy?
4. What is my city currently doing about responsible solid waste management?
5. Who owns the streets in the City of North Salt Lake?
6. Who do I call for street light repair?
7. What do I do if I have broken sidewalk or curb & gutter in front of my house?
8. I need to turn the water off at the water meter. Can I do that myself?
9. I see water being wasted. Who can I contact?
10. How do I get the street sweeper to clean my street?
11. The storm drain in front of my house is plugged with debris. What do I do?