The City of North Salt Lake accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cash, check, or money order (includes currency and/or coin) payments are accepted.
- Credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) payments are accepted.
- Payment by phone via credit card is accepted.
- Online utility payments (no charge) - This method uses a credit / debit card or an electronic funds transfer (EFT) checking / savings account. It can be scheduled for the same day each month, with the amount determined to be either the account balance or a fixed payment amount per month.
- This method is available to pay for business licenses. Future plans include accepting payments for park reservations and building permits.
As always, we welcome your thoughts or suggestions. Contact the Finance Department at 801-335-8700.