This is the link to Utah’s Health Guidance System based on color-coded risk level: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/utahs-health-guidance-system/. coronavirus.utah.gov/utahs-low-risk-phase.
What does it mean that we’ve moved to "YELLOW"?
Low risk public health guidance should be followed.
- Take reasonable precautions
- Stay 6 feet away from others when outside the home
- Wear face coverings when social distancing is difficult to maintain
- Gatherings up to 50 if needed; smaller groups still preferred; maintain social distancing
- Limit out-of-state travel
- Symptom check before engaging in business & sporting settings
- High-risk individuals continue to follow "orange" guidelines
What changed from orange to yellow?
Maximum gathering size increased and there are more opportunities for children.
- Social gatherings increased from 20 to 50 or fewer if needed; while maintaining if needed 6-foot distance
- Schools may open under the direction of the State Board of Education
- Playgrounds are open; limit child interaction & maintain 6-foot distance
- Pools are open at a capacity that allows 6 feet distance between others
- Mask requirements & recommendations remain the same