Public access to City Hall is by appointment only. Please call the City’s departments and services by using the following list to decide which phone number to call. For police emergencies, please dial 911. All other inquiries can be done through the City’s website by using the "Report a Concern" feature on the home page or by emailing us at email@example.com.
For Police Emergencies, please dial 911.
For all non-emergency contact, please call:
- Justice Court (801) 335-8640
- Utility Questions and Billing (801) 335-8702
- Building Permits & Inspections (801) 335-8721
- Planning and Zoning (801) 335-8721
- Public Works daytime phone (801) 335-8726
- Public Works after-hours emergencies (801) 298-6000 or (801) 560-3718
- Code Enforcement (801) 381-3482
You may also call the City’s general number at 801-335-8700, but we encourage you to use the numbers above to directly reach the services that you need.
We also encourage you to not make any unnecessary trips outside of your place of residence. Please follow the Davis County Health Department rules to maintain social distancing (6 feet distance from others), wash your hands frequently and do not meet in groups of more than 10 people. You can learn more important information about the COVID-19 virus by visiting www.coronavirus.utah.gov